Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Party Jacob

On Sunday afternoon August, 12, 2007 we helped Jacob celebrate his 2nd birthday in Cameron. He and Charlie are just 4 days apart in age, and his mom Olivia, and I have been friends since birth! It was just an awesome Cameron birthday party. I am so happy that my boys are getting a true small town experience by living in Cameron. It was also fun to watch my boys play with the children of other friends I have known for years. I hope Cameron will always remain a magical place to my boys just as it has been for me and anyone else who grew up here!


Charlie was pretty shy at first like always!

The Birthday Boy!

Charlie still not too sure about everything.

John Christian jumped right in and acted as though he owned the place!
Before we left he even tried to convince Jacob to give him his new toy car in exchage for the one in his goody back!
Olivia and Jacob

Michael
His mom Elizabeth Bull, was always someone I looked up to as a child.
I think he looks a lot like his mama and his Uncle Curtis!

Olivia forgot to warn us that the Cameron Fire Truck would be at the party along with the fire hose!!


Charlie refused to put down the dump truck!

Kate and Julie
John Christian was a little surprised to see our dentist Miss Julie at the party.
She is also someone I've known my whole life.



Kate and her daddy, Jake.













Thank goodness there where cupcakes with white icing for John Christian. All this red would have broken out his face for a month since he is allergic to red dye! Charlie, however, was not bothered by the red dye at all. In fact he pretty much took a bath in it!





Miss Penny and Jacob
(his grandmother)

Negotiations for the car


Old Friends
Mr. Bill, Reese, Elizabeth, Olivia, Miss Penny, and Miss Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home